- Ilian has 10+ years experience in international investment banking.
- He has worked on landmark Capital Markets and M&A transactions.
- He has experience in wide range of industries, including Energy, Tourism, Finance, IT, Food & Beverage, etc.
- Ilian has unique track record in Capital Markets, having structured landmark projects, incl. dual listings and the first Warrants issue in Bulgaria.
- ECM and DCM transactions include Industrial Holding Bulgaria, CIBANK, Dir.bg, Enemona, Investor.bg, First Investment Bank, BREF REIT, etc.
- M&A deals include acquisition of DZI by KBC Group, York Capital Management stake in Bulgartabac, Magyar Telekom sale of Orbitel, etc.
- Ilian established the Bulgarian office of KBC Securities in 2008, where he was CEO until 2013.
- Previously he was the Managing Partner at Sofia International Securities, a leading equity house.
- Ilian holds a BA in Business Administration from Thames Valley University in London.
- He has BA degree in Information Technologies from Athens University of Economics and Business in Greece.
- Vesselin has 10 years international corporate finance experience.
- He has advised on leading Capital Markets and M&A transactions.
- He has expertise in wide variety of sectors, including finance, industrials, retail, telecommunications, energy, etc.
- M&A deals include the acquisition of 100% of DZI from KBC Group, Magyar Telekom sale of Orbitel, the acquisition of Plovdiv BT, etc.
- ECM and DCM transactions of Industrial Holding Bulgaria, Dir.bg, Enemona, Investor.bg, CIBANK, Credissimo, etc.
- Veselin was Head of Corporate Finance of KBC Securities from 2009 to 2013.
- Prior to that, he worked as Head of Corporate Finance at Sofia International Securities, a leading equity house.
- Vesselin was Executive Director at Balkan Capital Markets (Asset Management Company).
- He holds a MSc degree in Economics from the Economic University in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Daniel joined Mane Capital team in 2014 as an Analyst.
- Previously, he worked at IBM as a Financial Analyst.
- 7 years of investment banking, financial and accounting experience, working with Bulgarian and international clients.
- He has worked on a number of ECM, DCM and M&A transactions.
- Leading project is BGN 50m Convertible Bond Issue of Industrial Holding Bulgaria.
- Daniel holds a MBA from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
- A certified company appraiser and a member of the Chamber of Independent Appraisers in Bulgaria since January 2018.
- Svetoslav joined Mane Capital in 2017.
- He has 11+ years of capital markets experience in buy-side and sell-side mandates.
- Svetoslav has expertise in a number of industries: renewables, tobacco, agriculture, finance, waste management, etc.
- Among flagship deals is buy-side advisory to York Capital Management for a significant minority stake in Bulgartabac Holding, Bulgaria’s largest domestic tobacco company.
- Previously, he worked for an investment company focused on the renewable energy sector where he was involved in budgeting, corporate finance and business development.
- Extensive experience with investors from Asia, Middle East and Europe.
- In the past, Svetoslav worked as a Chief Equity Analyst and Macro Economist at KBC Securities Bulgaria.
- Svetoslav has an MSc degree in Operations Research from Pace University in New York.
Digital Assets Specialist
- Ivan has participated as a value add investor in multiple high profile ICOs since 2017 and has advised HNWI in the blockchain space. Leveraging expertise in the digital asset markets, he is helping teams to structure and improve the attractiveness of both their projects and fundraising campaigns. Previously Ivan has spent five years evaluating investment and business opportunities as an investment banker and later as a project manager at one of the biggest utility companies in the world.
- Ivan holds an MSc in Finance from RSM Erasmus University and BSc in Physics from Jacobs University Bremen. He has also attended universities in US and Canada.
- Stoyan is founder and CEO of software development company Nexpur, where he manages operations and business development, responsible for the creation of 80+ innovative digital products, for startups and clients like Samsung, Nestle and Rocket Internet.
- He is a partner in Venture Capital and M&A investment firm Teres Capital where he invested and supported tech portfolio companies and advised on M&A deals in diverse industries.
- Stoyan has previously been the Country Manager for General Energy, a Czech renewable energy investment group, Marketing Director for Samwoo – Korean investment consortium, has founded and invested in online platform for experience sharing, He holds an Executive MBA from the American University in Bulgaria and a Bachelor degree in Business and Management from International Business School Groningen, The Netherlands.
Social Media PRO
- Alen is a long-time digital marketing & social media PRO, and a public speaking sage. He also has vast experience: 3 years, experience in Cryptocurrencies, ICOs and brand building of successful projects and companies such as Dope Technologies Plc.,, 8 and more years in development and management of Connect me, Social me, X Factor, Societe Generale Expressbank, REWE Group, Coca-Cola and many more. Right now, he is the leader of the Digital content & PR marketing department of InChainZ and the one responsible for crafting the most adequate message for the target audience on a daily basis.
- Mr. Vladislav Mihaylov is the youngest partner in RSM BG – full member firm of RSM International. Starting from 2018 he became one of the Managing Partners.
- He is Dottore Magistrale from Universita degli Studi di Siena (Italy) with bachelor and master degrees in Banking and Finance. He is also a certified public accountant, certified fraud examiner, certified internal auditor in the public sector, certified valuator of trade receivables of companies.
- His most important engagement so far has been in reviewing the quality of assets of CiBank (part of KBC group), which acquired United Bulgarian Bank during the last Q4 in 2016. The merger between the two banks established the third largest bank in Bulgaria. In 2017.
- Build technological solutions
- Entrepreneurial experience and passion for Blockchain technologies
- Innovative dude with big smile who is keen on breaking the
traditional old-fashion way the world does things
- Advises a number of cryptocurrency and decentralised consensus firms
- Advises on customer experience, portfolio growth, innovation,
marketing strategies, channel shift and digital transformation within
the IT industry
- Chief engineer at Birlibam, and Co-founder at TatChat
Blockchain & Decentralization Expert
- Daniel is an experienced blockchain developer. He holds a degree in Computer Software Engineering and is currently studying Information technology. Daniel believes his main power is his multi-tasking and fast learning skills.
- He is proficient in all phases of the decentralized software development lifecycle; qualified in translating business requirements and needs into technical solutions; and dogmatic about quality, security, usability, and scalability.
Digital Marketing Expert
- Last but not least, Yasen is a public speaker, a marketing lecturer, and open supporter of the smart technologies as inevitable part of the future.
- Holding a degree in Economics, Yasen is a young, motivated, and open-minded business explorer. With more than 6 years of experience in offline and digital marketing, he used to play an important role in the organization and execution of numerous political campaigns, events and various businesses’ marketing strategies. Moreover, his inborn curiosity to the innovative technologies and Cryptocurrencies lead him to be part of the team of MANE Crypto, assuring our clients are getting the best of what’s needed for their business to grow.